About REC Solar
Recent Blog Posts
- Beating the Heat: Hampton Inn Hotel Reduces Cooling Costs by 44% with New Solar Carport
- Evaluating Commercial Solar: Payback, ROI, NPV, and IRR
- Really Fast Commercial Installs: Two REC Solar Time Lapse Videos
- New Program Solves the Stranded Solar Meter Problem for California Farms
- Three Key Commercial Solar Tax Incentives Fighting to be Extended in 2014
- Believe it or not, solar is getting hot … in Minnesota? Yes, Minnesota.
- Learn About Three New Finance Models for Non-Profits Wanting to Go Solar
- Is the Solar Microgrid Future Already Here?
- How Solar Reduced a California Farm’s Electric Bill by 75%
- What’s a Utility Demand Charge and How Commercial Solar Can Help
Tag Archives: solar agriculture
Today’s farmers are increasingly using the sun’s energy to grow more than just fruits and vegetables. Solar power systems have become a new solution for reducing the energy costs of water pumps, refrigeration, vineyard wine processing, and many other energy-intensive … Continue reading