About REC Solar
Recent Blog Posts
- Learn About Three New Finance Models for Non-Profits Wanting to Go Solar
- Is the Solar Microgrid Future Already Here?
- How Solar Reduced a California Farm’s Electric Bill by 75%
- What’s a Utility Demand Charge and How Commercial Solar Can Help
- REC Solar Is Now Focused Exclusively on Commercial Solar
- Why Wal-Mart, Staples, Apple, and Other Top Brands Are Going Solar
- How to Calculate the 30% Federal Investment Tax Credit for Solar
- Why Solar Installations Are Growing So Fast in the Middle Class
- ‘Tis the Season for Snow and Solar Panels. What to do?
- 5 Really Cool and Useful Solar Powered Gadgets
Tag Archives: San Onofre
With above-normal summer temperatures and Southern California’s San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station still offline for repair, California’s utilities and grid operators are closely monitoring peak electrical demand and supplies, and have asked customers to reduce electricity usage especially in the … Continue reading