About REC Solar
Recent Blog Posts
- Learn About Three New Finance Models for Non-Profits Wanting to Go Solar
- Is the Solar Microgrid Future Already Here?
- How Solar Reduced a California Farm’s Electric Bill by 75%
- What’s a Utility Demand Charge and How Commercial Solar Can Help
- REC Solar Is Now Focused Exclusively on Commercial Solar
- Why Wal-Mart, Staples, Apple, and Other Top Brands Are Going Solar
- How to Calculate the 30% Federal Investment Tax Credit for Solar
- Why Solar Installations Are Growing So Fast in the Middle Class
- ‘Tis the Season for Snow and Solar Panels. What to do?
- 5 Really Cool and Useful Solar Powered Gadgets
Tag Archives: REC Solar
REC Solar is excited to be part of the Switch Energy Project, and its new film, which is screening from the U.S. to Australia this summer. Angiolo Laviziano, co-founder and board member of REC Solar’s parent company, Mainstream Energy, was … Continue reading
Last month marked a huge milestone for REC Solar – we’ve now installed 10,000 residential solar electric systems nationwide. From Oahu to New York, we’re helping homeowners all over the U.S. save money and hedge against future electricity price hikes with … Continue reading
Founder Fred Sisson on the roof of REC Solar’s first installation, 15 years ago. It’s anniversary time. This month marks REC Solar’s 15th anniversary. It was November 1997 that Cal Poly graduates Judy Staley and Fred Sisson founded ‘Renewable Energy … Continue reading