About REC Solar
Recent Blog Posts
- What You Need to Know about Solar, Storage, and Microgrids – Solar Webinar Recap
- Video: Groundbreaking for 12 MW Kaua’i, HI Solar Project
- Beating the Heat: Hampton Inn Hotel Reduces Cooling Costs by 44% with New Solar Carport
- Evaluating Commercial Solar: Payback, ROI, NPV, and IRR
- Really Fast Commercial Installs: Two REC Solar Time Lapse Videos
- New Program Solves the Stranded Solar Meter Problem for California Farms
- Three Key Commercial Solar Tax Incentives Fighting to be Extended in 2014
- Believe it or not, solar is getting hot … in Minnesota? Yes, Minnesota.
- Learn About Three New Finance Models for Non-Profits Wanting to Go Solar
- Is the Solar Microgrid Future Already Here?
Tag Archives: REC Solar
REC Solar is excited to be part of the Switch Energy Project, and its new film, which is screening from the U.S. to Australia this summer. Angiolo Laviziano, co-founder and board member of REC Solar’s parent company, Mainstream Energy, was … Continue reading
Last month marked a huge milestone for REC Solar – we’ve now installed 10,000 residential solar electric systems nationwide. From Oahu to New York, we’re helping homeowners all over the U.S. save money and hedge against future electricity price hikes with … Continue reading
Founder Fred Sisson on the roof of REC Solar’s first installation, 15 years ago. It’s anniversary time. This month marks REC Solar’s 15th anniversary. It was November 1997 that Cal Poly graduates Judy Staley and Fred Sisson founded ‘Renewable Energy … Continue reading