About REC Solar
Recent Blog Posts
- Is the Solar Microgrid Future Already Here?
- How Solar Reduced a California Farm’s Electric Bill by 75%
- What’s a Utility Demand Charge and How Commercial Solar Can Help
- REC Solar Is Now Focused Exclusively on Commercial Solar
- Why Wal-Mart, Staples, Apple, and Other Top Brands Are Going Solar
- How to Calculate the 30% Federal Investment Tax Credit for Solar
- Why Solar Installations Are Growing So Fast in the Middle Class
- ‘Tis the Season for Snow and Solar Panels. What to do?
- 5 Really Cool and Useful Solar Powered Gadgets
- Commercial Solar Financing: Leasing Your System vs. Owning It
Tag Archives: election
Despite renewable energy being a wedge issue this past election season, voters support solar and would like to see government do more to support the growing industry, according to national polling conducted in September by Hart Research Associates and commissioned … Continue reading