About REC Solar
Recent Blog Posts
- Evaluating Commercial Solar: Payback, ROI, NPV, and IRR
- Really Fast Commercial Installs: Two REC Solar Time Lapse Videos
- New Program Solves the Stranded Solar Meter Problem for California Farms
- Three Key Commercial Solar Tax Incentives Fighting to be Extended in 2014
- Believe it or not, solar is getting hot … in Minnesota? Yes, Minnesota.
- Learn About Three New Finance Models for Non-Profits Wanting to Go Solar
- Is the Solar Microgrid Future Already Here?
- How Solar Reduced a California Farm’s Electric Bill by 75%
- What’s a Utility Demand Charge and How Commercial Solar Can Help
- REC Solar Is Now Focused Exclusively on Commercial Solar
Tag Archives: anniversary
Founder Fred Sisson on the roof of REC Solar’s first installation, 15 years ago. It’s anniversary time. This month marks REC Solar’s 15th anniversary. It was November 1997 that Cal Poly graduates Judy Staley and Fred Sisson founded ‘Renewable Energy … Continue reading