Here’s a rundown of all that’s happening at REC Solar’s Booth 850 at Solar Power International, as well as other events at the show.
Tuesday, October 21 – Thursday October 23
Just like the solar business, trade shows can be both exciting and intense, but REC Solar has you covered.
- Relax with REC Solar. From finance to construction, you’re in great hands with REC Solar… so stop by Booth 850 and enjoy a free 5 to 7 minute chair massage on us!
- Win two tickets to the Big Apple Roller Coaster. While you’re waiting for your massage, follow REC Solar on Facebook and Twitter and upload a photo of yourself with our “Are you tall enough to ride the solar coaster?” sign. We’ll be selecting 5 random winners on Tuesday and Wednesday to win a pair of Big Apple Roller Coaster rides at the NY, NY Casino. (See full rules below.)
- Know Your REC Solar’s. REC Solar has been in the solar industry for 18 years, but some people confuse us with a Norwegian panel manufacturer. Pick up our “Know Your RECs” cheat–sheet and learn about REC Solar’s history and the differences between REC Solar and panel manufacturer REC Group.
Wednesday, October 22nd, 12pm – 2pm
Meet the Solar Social Media Tribe at the SPI Tweetup!
REC Solar is sponsoring the SPI Tweetup, an annual gathering of the folks who “speak solar” through their solar brand’s Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and Instagram pages. Put down your smart phones, speak more than 140 characters, and enjoy a fabulous lunch, beer, wine, and spirits, plus get a chance to win two $100 gift cards and other prizes! The event is free, but quickly sold out! Did you get your ticket? If not, we’re in Vegas, so try your luck and RSVP on the waitlist.
How to Win Two Tickets to the Big Apple Roller Coaster at SPI
The solar industry sure can be exciting, so REC Solar is giving SPI attendees a 5 minute massage and a chance to win 10 pairs of tickets on the Big Apple Roller Coaster at the New York, New York Casino in Las Vegas!
To play, follow these three simple steps:
1) Drop by REC Solar’s Booth 850 at Solar Power International and take a picture of yourself with our “YOU MUST BE THIS TALL to ride the Solar Coaster?” sign, and be sure to smile or make a funny face, as this will count later.
3) Upload your solar coaster photo on either Twitter or Facebook and include: “I’m tall enough to ride the #RECsolarcoaster at #SPIcon!”
That’s it. REC Solar will choose 5 winners with the brightest solar smiles on Tuesday and again on Wednesday, and we’ll post the winners. Then come by Booth 850 to pick up your pair of tickets and have fun riding the solar coaster!