About REC Solar
Recent Blog Posts
- What’s a Utility Demand Charge and How Commercial Solar Can Help
- REC Solar Is Now Focused Exclusively on Commercial Solar
- Why Wal-Mart, Staples, Apple, and Other Top Brands Are Going Solar
- How to Calculate the 30% Federal Investment Tax Credit for Solar
- Why Solar Installations Are Growing So Fast in the Middle Class
- ‘Tis the Season for Snow and Solar Panels. What to do?
- 5 Really Cool and Useful Solar Powered Gadgets
- Commercial Solar Financing: Leasing Your System vs. Owning It
- Ten Easy Ways to Be Green for the Holidays
- Solar Finance 101: What’s an SREC and How Much Is It Worth?
Solar Savings Estimator
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Let’s address a question frequently asked by prospective customers: “How do I make money with solar?” Generally, residential and commercial solar’s economic proposition is saving money. There are exceptions to this rule, but our customer’s solar electric systems are enabling … Continue reading
The Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) and Greentech Media today released the annual “U.S. Solar Market Insight: Year-in-Review,” showing record levels of solar demand. U.S. businesses, homeowners, and utilities installed 3,313 megawatts of solar in 2012, representing 76% annual growth … Continue reading