About REC Solar
Recent Blog Posts
- What’s a Utility Demand Charge and How Commercial Solar Can Help
- REC Solar Is Now Focused Exclusively on Commercial Solar
- Why Wal-Mart, Staples, Apple, and Other Top Brands Are Going Solar
- How to Calculate the 30% Federal Investment Tax Credit for Solar
- Why Solar Installations Are Growing So Fast in the Middle Class
- ‘Tis the Season for Snow and Solar Panels. What to do?
- 5 Really Cool and Useful Solar Powered Gadgets
- Commercial Solar Financing: Leasing Your System vs. Owning It
- Ten Easy Ways to Be Green for the Holidays
- Solar Finance 101: What’s an SREC and How Much Is It Worth?
Solar Savings Estimator
Monthly Archives: February 2013
It’s tax time. Time to meet with your tax preparer and tally up with the man. A good time also to review one of the key benefits of residential and commercial solar – the federal Investment Tax Credit (ITC) – … Continue reading
REC Solar has now built more than 9,000 solar electric systems across the U.S. totaling 143 megawatts. Last year alone our company built more than 50 megawatts of solar in 15 states. These are impressive numbers, but might not mean … Continue reading