About REC Solar
Recent Blog Posts
- What You Need to Know about Solar, Storage, and Microgrids – Solar Webinar Recap
- Video: Groundbreaking for 12 MW Kaua’i, HI Solar Project
- Beating the Heat: Hampton Inn Hotel Reduces Cooling Costs by 44% with New Solar Carport
- Evaluating Commercial Solar: Payback, ROI, NPV, and IRR
- Really Fast Commercial Installs: Two REC Solar Time Lapse Videos
- New Program Solves the Stranded Solar Meter Problem for California Farms
- Three Key Commercial Solar Tax Incentives Fighting to be Extended in 2014
- Believe it or not, solar is getting hot … in Minnesota? Yes, Minnesota.
- Learn About Three New Finance Models for Non-Profits Wanting to Go Solar
- Is the Solar Microgrid Future Already Here?
Monthly Archives: February 2013
It’s tax time. Time to meet with your tax preparer and tally up with the man. A good time also to review one of the key benefits of residential and commercial solar – the federal Investment Tax Credit (ITC) – … Continue reading
REC Solar has now built more than 9,000 solar electric systems across the U.S. totaling 143 megawatts. Last year alone our company built more than 50 megawatts of solar in 15 states. These are impressive numbers, but might not mean … Continue reading