About REC Solar
Recent Blog Posts
- Ten Easy Ways to Be Green for the Holidays
- Solar Finance 101: What’s an SREC and How Much Is It Worth?
- On a Commercial Roof, Should My Solar Arrays Be Ballasted or Attached?
- Top 4 Reasons Why REC Solar Loves Our Hometown of San Luis Obispo
- Infographic: 10 Affordable Ways to Go Solar and Years to Payback for Each
- Solar Powered Cars Race 1800 Miles Through Australia on Sunshine
- 5 Surprising Facts About Solar Power Today
- Did You Hear? Solar Is Being Installed on the White House … Again
- Utilities Battle Solar’s “Net Metering” and Why You Should Care
- Energy Trust of Oregon Raises Business Cash Grant Incentives for Solar
Solar Savings Estimator
Monthly Archives: February 2013
It’s tax time. Time to meet with your tax preparer and tally up with the man. A good time also to review one of the key benefits of residential and commercial solar – the federal Investment Tax Credit (ITC) – … Continue reading
REC Solar has now built more than 9,000 solar electric systems across the U.S. totaling 143 megawatts. Last year alone our company built more than 50 megawatts of solar in 15 states. These are impressive numbers, but might not mean … Continue reading