About REC Solar
Recent Blog Posts
- Commercial Solar Financing: Leasing Your System vs. Owning It
- Ten Easy Ways to Be Green for the Holidays
- Solar Finance 101: What’s an SREC and How Much Is It Worth?
- On a Commercial Roof, Should My Solar Arrays Be Ballasted or Attached?
- Top 4 Reasons Why REC Solar Loves Our Hometown of San Luis Obispo
- Infographic: 10 Affordable Ways to Go Solar and Years to Payback for Each
- Solar Powered Cars Race 1800 Miles Through Australia on Sunshine
- 5 Surprising Facts About Solar Power Today
- Did You Hear? Solar Is Being Installed on the White House … Again
- Utilities Battle Solar’s “Net Metering” and Why You Should Care
Solar Savings Estimator
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Solar has become cheaper. Much cheaper. What’s that mean to you? For the homeowner or business interested in solar, the cost of solar is generally measured in one of two ways. If you’re interested in purchasing the system outright, price … Continue reading