About REC Solar
Recent Blog Posts
- What’s a Utility Demand Charge and How Commercial Solar Can Help
- REC Solar Is Now Focused Exclusively on Commercial Solar
- Why Wal-Mart, Staples, Apple, and Other Top Brands Are Going Solar
- How to Calculate the 30% Federal Investment Tax Credit for Solar
- Why Solar Installations Are Growing So Fast in the Middle Class
- ‘Tis the Season for Snow and Solar Panels. What to do?
- 5 Really Cool and Useful Solar Powered Gadgets
- Commercial Solar Financing: Leasing Your System vs. Owning It
- Ten Easy Ways to Be Green for the Holidays
- Solar Finance 101: What’s an SREC and How Much Is It Worth?
Solar Savings Estimator
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Solar has become cheaper. Much cheaper. What’s that mean to you? For the homeowner or business interested in solar, the cost of solar is generally measured in one of two ways. If you’re interested in purchasing the system outright, price … Continue reading