About REC Solar
Recent Blog Posts
- What You Need to Know about Solar, Storage, and Microgrids – Solar Webinar Recap
- Video: Groundbreaking for 12 MW Kaua’i, HI Solar Project
- Beating the Heat: Hampton Inn Hotel Reduces Cooling Costs by 44% with New Solar Carport
- Evaluating Commercial Solar: Payback, ROI, NPV, and IRR
- Really Fast Commercial Installs: Two REC Solar Time Lapse Videos
- New Program Solves the Stranded Solar Meter Problem for California Farms
- Three Key Commercial Solar Tax Incentives Fighting to be Extended in 2014
- Believe it or not, solar is getting hot … in Minnesota? Yes, Minnesota.
- Learn About Three New Finance Models for Non-Profits Wanting to Go Solar
- Is the Solar Microgrid Future Already Here?
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Despite renewable energy being a wedge issue this past election season, voters support solar and would like to see government do more to support the growing industry, according to national polling conducted in September by Hart Research Associates and commissioned … Continue reading
California’s largest utility – PG&E – is showing that, despite the fact that the utility’s most recent general rate case actually reduced the top-tier rates for residential customers, upper-tier rates may again increase significantly in the near future. Last year, … Continue reading