About REC Solar
Recent Blog Posts
- 5 Really Cool and Useful Solar Powered Gadgets
- Commercial Solar Financing: Leasing Your System vs. Owning It
- Ten Easy Ways to Be Green for the Holidays
- Solar Finance 101: What’s an SREC and How Much Is It Worth?
- On a Commercial Roof, Should My Solar Arrays Be Ballasted or Attached?
- Top 4 Reasons Why REC Solar Loves Our Hometown of San Luis Obispo
- Infographic: 10 Affordable Ways to Go Solar and Years to Payback for Each
- Solar Powered Cars Race 1800 Miles Through Australia on Sunshine
- 5 Surprising Facts About Solar Power Today
- Did You Hear? Solar Is Being Installed on the White House … Again
Solar Savings Estimator
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Governor Christie Signs Sweeping Solar Legislation This week, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie signed legislation (S.1925) to significantly expand the state’s already-aggressive solar mandates. This bill will, among other things, double the state’s solar requirements next year. This may come … Continue reading