About REC Solar
Recent Blog Posts
- What’s a Utility Demand Charge and How Commercial Solar Can Help
- REC Solar Is Now Focused Exclusively on Commercial Solar
- Why Wal-Mart, Staples, Apple, and Other Top Brands Are Going Solar
- How to Calculate the 30% Federal Investment Tax Credit for Solar
- Why Solar Installations Are Growing So Fast in the Middle Class
- ‘Tis the Season for Snow and Solar Panels. What to do?
- 5 Really Cool and Useful Solar Powered Gadgets
- Commercial Solar Financing: Leasing Your System vs. Owning It
- Ten Easy Ways to Be Green for the Holidays
- Solar Finance 101: What’s an SREC and How Much Is It Worth?
Solar Savings Estimator
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Governor Christie Signs Sweeping Solar Legislation This week, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie signed legislation (S.1925) to significantly expand the state’s already-aggressive solar mandates. This bill will, among other things, double the state’s solar requirements next year. This may come … Continue reading