About REC Solar
Recent Blog Posts
- What You Need to Know about Solar, Storage, and Microgrids – Solar Webinar Recap
- Video: Groundbreaking for 12 MW Kaua’i, HI Solar Project
- Beating the Heat: Hampton Inn Hotel Reduces Cooling Costs by 44% with New Solar Carport
- Evaluating Commercial Solar: Payback, ROI, NPV, and IRR
- Really Fast Commercial Installs: Two REC Solar Time Lapse Videos
- New Program Solves the Stranded Solar Meter Problem for California Farms
- Three Key Commercial Solar Tax Incentives Fighting to be Extended in 2014
- Believe it or not, solar is getting hot … in Minnesota? Yes, Minnesota.
- Learn About Three New Finance Models for Non-Profits Wanting to Go Solar
- Is the Solar Microgrid Future Already Here?
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Governor Christie Signs Sweeping Solar Legislation This week, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie signed legislation (S.1925) to significantly expand the state’s already-aggressive solar mandates. This bill will, among other things, double the state’s solar requirements next year. This may come … Continue reading