About REC Solar
Recent Blog Posts
- Evaluating Commercial Solar: Payback, ROI, NPV, and IRR
- Really Fast Commercial Installs: Two REC Solar Time Lapse Videos
- New Program Solves the Stranded Solar Meter Problem for California Farms
- Three Key Commercial Solar Tax Incentives Fighting to be Extended in 2014
- Believe it or not, solar is getting hot … in Minnesota? Yes, Minnesota.
- Learn About Three New Finance Models for Non-Profits Wanting to Go Solar
- Is the Solar Microgrid Future Already Here?
- How Solar Reduced a California Farm’s Electric Bill by 75%
- What’s a Utility Demand Charge and How Commercial Solar Can Help
- REC Solar Is Now Focused Exclusively on Commercial Solar
Monthly Archives: June 2012
In recent months, some solar critics and hand-wringing pundits have levied a new charge — the cost-saving benefits of rooftop solar, they say, are only enjoyed by society’s most affluent members (or the 1%, as some would say). Of course, this … Continue reading
Most solar owners are aware of tax credits, exemptions, and other incentives available when installing solar. However, those powering their home with clean solar energy should also be aware of policies guaranteeing the rights of solar system owners after the … Continue reading