About REC Solar
Recent Blog Posts
- Community Solar: No Roof Required
- How to Make Money with Solar
- SEIA/GTM Report Confirms Record Solar Uptake; Strong Momentum into 2013
- Solar and the Federal Investment Tax Credit
- Megawhats? Kilowatts, Megawatts and Solar Terminology
- Cost of Solar Going Down – Getting Cheaper All the Time?
- 15 Years and Counting for REC Solar
- POLL: Voters Overwhelmingly Support Solar
- Solar: The Simple Solution to Electric Rate Increases
- Can Solar Help Californians Bridge the Generation Gap?
Solar Savings Estimator
Monthly Archives: June 2012
In recent months, some solar critics and hand-wringing pundits have levied a new charge — the cost-saving benefits of rooftop solar, they say, are only enjoyed by society’s most affluent members (or the 1%, as some would say). Of course, this … Continue reading
Most solar owners are aware of tax credits, exemptions, and other incentives available when installing solar. However, those powering their home with clean solar energy should also be aware of policies guaranteeing the rights of solar system owners after the … Continue reading