About REC Solar
Recent Blog Posts
- What’s a Utility Demand Charge and How Commercial Solar Can Help
- REC Solar Is Now Focused Exclusively on Commercial Solar
- Why Wal-Mart, Staples, Apple, and Other Top Brands Are Going Solar
- How to Calculate the 30% Federal Investment Tax Credit for Solar
- Why Solar Installations Are Growing So Fast in the Middle Class
- ‘Tis the Season for Snow and Solar Panels. What to do?
- 5 Really Cool and Useful Solar Powered Gadgets
- Commercial Solar Financing: Leasing Your System vs. Owning It
- Ten Easy Ways to Be Green for the Holidays
- Solar Finance 101: What’s an SREC and How Much Is It Worth?
Solar Savings Estimator
Monthly Archives: June 2012
In recent months, some solar critics and hand-wringing pundits have levied a new charge — the cost-saving benefits of rooftop solar, they say, are only enjoyed by society’s most affluent members (or the 1%, as some would say). Of course, this … Continue reading
Most solar owners are aware of tax credits, exemptions, and other incentives available when installing solar. However, those powering their home with clean solar energy should also be aware of policies guaranteeing the rights of solar system owners after the … Continue reading